I need some Bundaberg...

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Komeuppance
Enthusiast

I need some Bundaberg...

Post by Komeuppance »

4:30 in the morn of our first cold night signifying the end of summer and beginning of cold and rainy winter, tucked in nicely in a sleeping bag in the back of my 88' Mitsu van, outside of Cityhunter/Airbats house... drunk off my ass after watching the new F1 movie "Rush" at a free prescreening, and then following it with "Days of Thunder" at Shaun's bachelor pad. I'm thinking the legend of Bundy and cola would be mighty tasty right now...

P.S. I'm surrounded by almost every great 80's Mitsubishi right now. You name it, it's in probably Shaun's driveway lol... a sikkma would complete the collection Mitsubishi FTW.

Cheers!!

-Robert
Now: Australian Compatible!
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

:beer
fugazi
Enthusiast

Re: I need some Bundaberg...

Post by fugazi »

Komeuppance wrote:... I'm surrounded by almost every great 80's Mitsubishi right now....

Cheers!!

-Robert
Pic's or ban! :D
Komeuppance
Enthusiast

Re: I need some Bundaberg...

Post by Komeuppance »

fugazi wrote:
Komeuppance wrote:... I'm surrounded by almost every great 80's Mitsubishi right now....

Cheers!!

-Robert
Pic's or ban! :D
Trade shots for shots!!

-Robert
Now: Australian Compatible!
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

When I was younger I used to go a couple of months drinking bourbon then switch to bundy, this continued for quite a while before I just got stuck on bundy! Frickin love the shit. :beer
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au