Pittsworth Sprints

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Pittsworth Sprints

Post by OLD FART »

Have entered in the last street sprint of the year on the 14th&15th of the month.Have a spare free entry if anyone needs it.
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

Had a good weekend with only 4 runs on Saturday as there were a few stoppages .My first run Sunday was a bit hairy but no tank slappers as the JB wanted to break traction in 2nd and step out sideways so many more times and in places where it did not occur on Saturday. Think I came 4th in class with my fastest run on the final run Sunday .
Had the Go Pro working so hope no 2 son will post it 4 me ??
Was a fair bit of carnage with a couple of cars hitting tyre barriers and smashing windscreens and a couple of hard contact with concrete barriers but thankfully no injuries.
Had DNF on one run on Sunday morning after being asked how fast I was going before braking for the 1st chicane on the start straight so had a look and it was 145 k's but upset my concentration (as I never look) so straight lined it and got a DNF.
As it was threshold braking from 140+ for the chicane the back end was feeling a bit light and squirmy and a couple of drivers in that area said that there was a little rear lock up I took a 1/4 turn of rear bias off and the balance seems about spot on now :) :beer
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL