Is this a joke?

If you think it might offend someone, chuck it in here where the wusses don't look!
FST4RD
almost postwhore

Post by FST4RD »

fugazi wrote:
FST4RD wrote:Don't complain until your paying $2.21 a liter for BP 98 octaine!
You guys are doing alright! :wink:
Thats cheap...
95 oct. was 13,98SEK yesterday... (2,72 NZD)
E85 though, is quite ok. Under 10SEK.
And our Libero is converted with 240cc injectors and some (8° ?) more timing... takes about 0,85-0,90 liter/10km, without even trying to "ecodrive".
I guess it all comes down to how much your average wage is vs how much petrol is. Pretty bad over here I think (other NZ'ers might agree). Although from where I'm sitting that sounds pretty bad!

I remember when I first started driving (16 years ago) petrol was 60c a litre! $20 would fill your car! :? $20 is lucky to get you 1/4 tank now days :wtf:
Sold - 1987 Mitsubishi Starion GSR V DASH
Current - 1995 Subaru Legacy TT SW
- 1983 Mitsubishi Starion
Krorz
Big Dorifto

Post by Krorz »

High octane fuel costs around $1.85 / liter (converted to AUD) here in Hungary. The avarage wage is around $510/month. If I want to fill up the Starion's fuel tank I leave half of my monthly income at the gas station..
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

Krorz wrote:High octane fuel costs around $1.85 / liter (converted to AUD) here in Hungary. The avarage wage is around $510/month. If I want to fill up the Starion's fuel tank I leave half of my monthly income at the gas station..
:o Incredible. You'd want to drive somewhere with a real purpose. That's rough!
Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.
Johnyturbo
Big Dorifto

Post by Johnyturbo »

yeah fuel prices are pretty shite over here in Europe i have to say in Poland where im living at the moment its about $2aud per lt of diesel, i would give you prices on products that matter but this is Europe and you know how they feel about diesel over here LOL
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

Johnyturbo wrote:yeah fuel prices are pretty shite over here in Europe i have to say in Poland where im living at the moment its about $2aud per lt of diesel, i would give you prices on products that matter but this is Europe and you know how they feel about diesel over here LOL
Good to hear from you Pete, having Starion withdrawal symptoms yet?
Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.
Johnyturbo
Big Dorifto

Post by Johnyturbo »

enthuzed wrote:
Johnyturbo wrote:yeah fuel prices are pretty shite over here in Europe i have to say in Poland where im living at the moment its about $2aud per lt of diesel, i would give you prices on products that matter but this is Europe and you know how they feel about diesel over here LOL
Good to hear from you Pete, having Starion withdrawal symptoms yet?
Thanks man!

i have been pretty quiet while i have been getting setup over here, and yeah god i miss my car....i put all this work in to it and now its just sitting in a shed on the other side of the world. (no its not for sale.ever.) rofl